MAPFRE Insurance Graphic Designer in Webster, Massachusetts
Location :Webster, MA
Are you looking for a position that offers advancement opportunities, great benefits and recognition for a job well done? Join MAFPRE Insurance!
MAPFRE Insurance is a forward thinking insurance company offering friendly service from over 2,000 professionals focused on taking care of you and your family. For decades, MAPFRE Insurance has been protecting families and their possessions with quality insurance coverage and a strong commitment to service excellence.
Your Future Starts Here!
Higher tiered level available commensurate with experience.
Produces graphic art and visual materials using knowledge of current graphic design software for online and print marketing, advertisements, videos, communications and informative materials.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or professional level of knowledge in a specialized field, or equivalent, related experience.
- Experience: 4 - 6 years - or Associates Degree equivalent plus 6 - 8 years.
- Knowledge: Complete understanding and knowledge of industry practices, standards, and concepts within field of work. Applies them to perform or lead work requiring extensive analytical business skills.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions related to a wide variety of situations within management limits. Interprets guidelines and procedures, applying judgment and discretion. Decisions influence portions of a project, client relationships and/or expenditures.
- Supervision Received: Works independently under general supervision. Work is reviewed for overall adequacy in performing tasks.
- Leadership: May provide training and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Develops solutions to a variety of problems, typically of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to and interprets policies and practices for guidance.
- Client Contacts: Contacts other departments and or external organizations or parties frequently. Contacts are primarily at or below upper management levels. Represents organization on specific projects. Communication may involve persuasion, and negotiation.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, and 4-6 years experience in the design field.
Experience with full Adobe Creative Cloud software with expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign required.
Knowledge of web design best practices.
Knowledge of SEO best practices.
Strong conceptual thinking with an ability to develop creative solutions and drive assignments from start to finish.
Practical experience in print design and production.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) a plus.
Video editing skills preferred.
Copywriting, proofing and editing skills a plus.
Ability to thrive in a fast pace, agile environment.
Attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate technical concepts with internal and external customers.
MAPFRE is committed to recognizing our employees as our most valuable resource. We know our employees are the foundation for our accomplishments. That’s why we offer so many opportunities to share in the success they help us achieve.
- W e are MAPFRE. We are people who take care of people.
If you require an accommodation for a disability so that you may participate in the selection process, you are encouraged to contact the MAPFRE Insurance Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.