Lighthouse Healthcare Partners Marketing Associate, Medical Products in Waltham, Massachusetts
As a key member of our Marketing team you must be able to communicate effectively with all areas of the company to drive results. You will work directly for the Senior VP of Marketing and Product Development to help bring to the market new products. You will develop interactive websites for the company that will feature e-commerce capability. Working closely with our leadership team, you will be responsible for executing our Marketing plans. You will work with our Sales Consultants to nurture their customers and communicate the value of our product families across several industries. We offer challenging work and great career development. This is a hands-on position, and you must possess an entrepreneurial attitude and an understanding of marketing. You must have experience with Medical products.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Take ownership of our customer engagement and communication programs
· Design and manipulate product images and marketing materials using your graphic design skills
· Manage our collateral to communicate our message across several industries
· Develop and maintain dynamic websites for the company, featuring e-commerce capability
· Developing marketing campaigns on Indiegogo.com and Kickstarter.com
· Experience working with a direct sales team selling medical products
· One to three years B2B marketing experience preferably in healthcare, ideally for a startup
· Demonstrated track record of running successful marketing campaigns to drive awareness and revenue
· Self-directed and able to making immediate impact
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects and requests at the same time
· A love of Healthcare -- we sell patient safety!
· A Bachelor's degree
· Some samples of creative engaging content that you produced
· The skills to design, execute, analyze, and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across different channels and industries
· Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite; WordPress, Dreamweaver and HTML (Plesk and iPage would be a plus)
· Photographic skill with an SLR type camera preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, highly organized with an attention for the details
· The ability to collaborate and communicate with people in many roles across departments and leadership levels
· The ability to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
We are an entrepreneurial company looking to effect change through a portfolio of innovative, best-in-class infection control products and practices. This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor at a rapidly growing start-up in a rapidly changing industry. This is an incredibly exciting time to join Lighthouse as we have recently joined forces with several strategic partners and are just scratching the surface of a huge market opportunity. You will have direct impact on the success of the company while marketing products which will save lives.