Peopleclick Account Manager in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Job ID:
- Position Type:
- Travel Required:
Email a Friend
Apply with LinkedIn
Join PeopleFluent’s Sales Organization in this High Growth Field as an Enterprise Account Manager. People Fluent is a Human Capital Management (HCM) SaaS, Cloud, Software focused Industry Leader. Our products Integrate pervasive video, strategic analytics and collaborative social technologies into its Suite of Talent Management Software Applications; Talent, Compensation, Performance, Learning Management.
As an Account Manager you will serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the company. Responsible for Supporting and Maintaining Enterprise level relationships at the V and C- Suite levels. Focused on Customer Satisfaction, Strategic Alignment, Renewals and Upselling . Foster relationships and work on the customer’s behalf to help deliver a robust solution that meets the customers’ business needs and objectives.
• Understand client contractual terms and manage all activities to maintain compliance with these terms.
• Advise clients of current industry trends and HCM best practices, while aligning PeopleFluent products and solutions to the client’s strategic and operational HCM business objectives
• Engage and align PeopleFluent Product Management, Services, Support, Operations, and Engineering to drive client success
• Retain existing contract value and terms while ensuring long-term client revenue retention; identify, negotiate, and close new business opportunities within existing client base to increase total revenue through relationship driven, strategic solution selling
• Partner with Account Executive (AE) sales team in a collaborative effort to identify and secure new revenue opportunities
• Deliver strategic business reviews on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis (depending on client scope)
• Leverage domain expertise in strategic HCM practices, and the role HCM solutions play
• Develop and execute account strategy plans related to client retention, client satisfaction, and solution expansion
• Participate in the final stages of the client’s implementation, working closely with the Sales and Services team to fully understand the scope and objectives of the client’s unique configurations and to begin developing strategic relationships with the various client executives and stakeholders
• Own all escalation issues until resolved, working closely with any internal resource needed to properly resolve such escalations
• Conduct post-escalation debrief sessions individually with the client and with appropriate internal teams (including management) to assess the root cause of an escalation, document actions taken to reach resolution, and define any changes or steps to be taken to prevent such escalation from occurring in the future
• Work closely with services and training team members to conduct ongoing system optimization efforts to maintain system relevance and effectiveness
• Work closely with internal legal, finance/accounting, and other related groups to manage the business aspects of the client relationship, addressing any discrepancies or issues immediately
• Document all related activities in detail within the internal CRM system of record
• 5 years Enterprise Level Software Sales Account Management experience ( SaaS)
• Proven track record of Meeting and Exceeding Quota
• Experienced in Managing Client; Renewals and Upselling
• Strong verbal and in-person presentation skills, with a proven ability to lead meetings with executive level stakeholders.
• Strong history of Client satisfaction and Referenceable Clients
• Experience supporting clients and developing relationships at the C and V Level.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Travel Required: Yes/50%
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.