iHeartMedia Branch President - Boston in Stoneham, Massachusetts
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Outdoor
Directs all aspects of branch operations (e.g., Sales/Revenue Generation, Finance, Operations, Real Estate & Public Affairs, etc.) as the senior leader of a branch, creates a high performance culture and delivers results at or above budgeted levels.
• Implements targeted, customer-centric initiatives that drive revenue growth by leveraging appropriate resources and partnering with key stakeholders.
• Manages P&L of a specific market with strong focus on revenue growth, rate attainment, inventory optimization and EBITDA.
• Forecasts business growth / decline, develops strategies to address changing business environments and sets organizational / individual goals accordingly.
• Anticipates and strategically addresses emerging business opportunities.
• Sets targets and standards for revenues, productivity, safety, costs, regulatory compliance, inventory control and purchasing.
• Implements enterprise-wide changes in policies, practices, methods, applications, tools and other standardization initiatives in the local market.
• Proactively develops sales force through recruiting, selecting and growing exceptional sales talent, managing / coaching employee performance, and holding employees accountable against business and sales metrics.
• Leads the strategic development of marketing programs and digital strategies to drive revenues and achieve business objectives.
• Cultivates marketplace insights that generate new opportunities while helping to grow share with the existing customer base of customers.
• Reviews, maintains and implements safe work practices in compliance with all applicable OSHA, EPA and other regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
• Graduate degree preferred.
• 10+ years of leading a sales organization with specific accomplishments in strategic roles (i.e., empowering sales teams, building relationships with all levels of an organization, driving cultural change).
• A strong sales talent mindset – exceptional people management and team performance experience.
• Has demonstrated leadership experience in large sales organizations, including experience building and developing a team.
• Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
• Deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills focused on achieved business results.
• Able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
• Knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles, and key revenue and expense drivers.
• Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.).
• Has excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations and leading meetings.
• Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message; strongly gets a message across.
• Focusing on the Bottom Line – Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
• Making Tough People Calls – Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
• Understanding Business – Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, Sales Management.
• Getting Work Done Through Others – Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops.
• Inspiring Others – Is skilled at getting individuals, teams, and an entire organization to perform at a higher level and to embrace change; negotiates skillfully to achieve a fair outcome or promote a common cause.
• Negotiation – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships.
• Able to travel up to 20% of the time for periodic corporate meetings and industry events or up to 50% travel if managing multiple Branches
• Role based at the Outdoor office in respective market.
• Access to a reliable vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license.
Stoneham, MA: 89 Maple St, 02180
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx