J&J Family of Companies Business Unit Manager, Compensation & Execution - Trauma in Raynham, Massachusetts
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Business Unit Manager, Compensation & Execution - Trauma to be located in Raynham, MA or West Chester, PA to support our Medical Devices business.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
Oversee and manage all aspects of direct support for business unit(s), helping provide timely business decision support and process leadership related to Incentive Compensation to field leadership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Appropriately influence business leadership as C&E primary business relationship owner.
• Oversees and manages team of analysts in support of C&E and BU objectives.
• Leads key cycle planning processes across wide range of partners and stakeholders, to include:o Business planning / goal setting o Quota management o Representative/Sales Consultant plan design and modeling o Manager plan design and modeling
• Leads critical business-focused initiatives, projects and operations.
• Leads governance-related reviews and processes for assigned business units.
• Leads assessment of program effectiveness through advanced modeling and analysis techniques.
• Links all elements of field rewards to business strategy within C&E program/system guidelines.
• Owns communication and field training for compensation-related activities and events.
• Serves as knowledge source for effective IC practices for field leadership and across C&E team.
• Owns benchmarking of program competitiveness.
• May have cross-function (JJMD C&E) project ownership beyond assigned BU.
• And other tasks and duties, as assigned.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Advanced coursework, experience and/or training in advanced statistical/financial modeling preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required
• Experience leading teams and record of employee development is preferred.
• Domestic travel up to 25% is required.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)