Comcast Specialist, Sales Development in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for the preparation of Marketing-related reports and analysis and the implementation of marketing activity across various departments within the organization. Ensures proper implementation of marketing and communications programs to key system personnel. Supports development and implementation of online, email, and Direct Marketing programs to generate leads. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Responsibilities include the development and execution marketing and demand generation strategies and prospecting support for the assigned region and key & target client account work for the DMA offices, developing revenue generating promotions and opportunities.
- The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and creative, proactively engaging our internal and external clients in showcasing Comcast Spotlight's capabilities to answer a client's need.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish (from creation through execution elements)
- Excellent written and oral communication and public presentation skills
- Creative, high- thinker and problem-solver, to assist in developing lead generation and client-driven marketing solutions
- Interpersonal ability to build relationships and work well with all employees in all departments
- Works independently and collaboratively with outside vendors on creative design elements, production, event promotions, and sponsorships.
- Assists in pre-campaign and post-campaign analysis and summary report.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Works closely with Senior Marketing Manager on Demand Generation efforts, with a focus on:
- Email Marketing, Analytics, Reporting
- Webinar marketing
- Investigating lead-nurturing programs (lists, etc)
- Company website updates
- Partnering with Division Demand Creation Manager on projects
- Videos used for prospecting support
- Ensures key programs are communicated both internally and externally; develops and implements mechanisms for response analysis to determine ROI on selected campaigns and programs.
- Works with a minimum of 2 Local offices and multiple internal departments to create revenue-driving opportunities to enhance a client's on-air and online buy, and support creative target account work efforts.
- Provides promotional sales knowledge, guidance and consult to sales teams and travels to local offices to attend client meetings, events and offsite functions.
- Leads creative brainstorms and marketing strategy discussions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer