Comcast Manager,Advertising Sales Campaign Management-Interconnect in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the daily activities of individuals supporting the Advertising Sales force pre- and post-sales including in the areas
of traffic, planning, and inventory. Creates and maintains financial reports and metrics and is accountable for adhering to budgets.
Coordinates the distribution of sales materials and ensures resources are available to the Advertising Sales teams. Analyzes operations to
ensure operating standards are met. Provides support to department personnel. Creates and implements performance standards. Develops
processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Plans daily activities and assigns tasks, ensuring all tasks are carried out according to proper policies and procedures and are in accordance with the overall functional strategy.
- Creates and maintains financial reports including revenue, forecasting, and budget reports.
- Works closely with assigned advertising sales teams to understand and track schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaigns.
- Maintains relationships with key stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure strategy is being met. Works closely with Sales for revenue optimization.
- Monitors inventory and recommends strategy for optimum use of available inventory.
- Creates work performance standards. Remains available to Advertising Sales Team and resolves operational questions and issues.
- Implements operational policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer