Comcast Graphic Designer in Quincy, Massachusetts
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for thinking creatively to produce new ideas and innovative high quality graphic designs using a wide range of media products and tools. Produces visual solutions using a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. Ensures workflow efficiency and works with moderate guidance in functional area.
- Ensures a full understanding of the Sales Marketing creative objectives and needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates in the development of design concepts to meet the defined needs of assigned client group(s) within specifications determined by Sales Marketing management.
- Develops and executes design, artwork and layout solutions for specified programs and projects.
- Executes projects with a strong creative aesthetic and attention to detail.
- Ensures compliance to Comcast Spotlight brand standards.
- Takes creative direction, editing requests and revisions.
- Demonstrates proficiency in and working knowledge of relevant professional concepts and related processes.
- Collaborates on new and innovative projects and initiatives.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver (HTML 5) Adobe Acrobat DC).
- Video editing software, motion graphics software experience a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer