Rose International INC Technical Writer in Norwood, Massachusetts
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Number: 262425
Location: Norwood , MA
Desired Skill Set:
Adobe Acrobat, Compliance, Editing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Proofreading, Technical Writer
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Job Title: Product Engineer
Location: Norwood, MA, USA, 02062
Duration: 6 Months
• The Proofreader/Editor is a contract position and will serve to support product labeling and documentation group by proofing copy of print and electronic deliverables for spelling, grammar, consistency, regulatory compliance and appropriate content as defined by Client Healthcare Diagnostics. The Proofreader/Editor will work with a variety of cross-functional teams to develop documentation related to operator guides, instructional documents, release notes, addendums, and customer bulletins, Instructions for Use in addition to packaging and labeling deliverables to achieve the objectives of the project.
• Work directly with key members of technical writing, labeling and core team to facilitate proofreading activities. Ensure all activities are managed in a time sensitive fashion.
• BA/BS in related field, advanced degree a plus
• Minimum of 7 years of proofreading/editing experience in a medical device industry.
• Ensure all documents comply with company and government standards.
• Experience editing and proofreading a wide variety of formats including but not limited to medical labeling, packaging, technical documents, operator manuals and customer bulletins.
• Ability to manage multiple project deliverables, recognizing and acting on their priorities and inter-dependencies.
• Strong attention to detail, time and project management. Ability to multi-task efficiently.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and teamwork skills are a must.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Collaborate with proofreading peers to ensure open communication and consistency across channels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat. Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Translation Coordination & Management experience a plus.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.