The Mentor Network Admissions Funding Coordinator in North Andover, Massachusetts
Admissions Funding Coordinator Primary Location: MA-MANorth Andover-1600 Osgood St Function: Marketing/Communication Organization: NeuroRestorative Description
NeuroRestorative offers a continuum of post-acute rehabilitation programs for individuals with brain injuries and other neurological challenges. Through a range of program settings throughout the country and individualized services, NeuroRestorative can meet the needs of participants at any state of post-acute rehabilitation.
NeuroRestorative is currently seeking a talented and driven Admissions Funding Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating and administering all participant benefits, services, admissions and marketing/communication efforts for all relevant applicable programs. If you have experience with authorizations in a managed care environment you should apply for this key role with us!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential referral sources and provide information on Mentor Network programs.
- Facilitate determination of referral viability, clinically and financially. Check benefits for health insurance using benefits checklist, contact precertification and establish contact with a case manager.
- Complete all funding verification protocols. Inform evaluator of benefits profile. Identify all types of funding possibilities including primary, secondary, and ancillary. Upon approval, submit information to funding source by overnight, letter or fax.
- Work with funder, program director, evaluator, and family as necessary to assure that admission is scheduled and everything is in place for admission.
- Complete and processes intake form, notify evaluator and send documents for database input. Distribute records and other documents to appropriate staff for clinical and medical approvals; track and document status of clinical and medical approvals.
- Track and record admissions, discharges, new referrals and closed referrals on pathway. Determine reason for closed referrals and records in file and in database.
- Manage an “800” call and web-site referral system. Take calls and facilitate an immediate response by each region to caller’s requests. Provide research and resources to outside and internal callers regarding programs and product lines.
- Provide administrative assistance to marketing; order and maintain inventory for brochures, marketing collateral/premiums, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, etc. as required.
- May facilitate design and distribution of newsletters, fliers, advertising and brochures.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required.