Cardinal Health Visual Designer in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
As part of the UX team, you will create designs that inspire, engage, and excite our users.You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals across many applications.
You will work closely with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to define the look, feel, layout and interaction details across our product suite. Most importantly, your job as a Visual Designer is to make the user’s experience feel more intuitive, accessible, natural and simple.
What you'll be accountable for...
- Work with UX Designers, Product Managers and Software Engineers to create high fidelity designs.
- Manage our pattern library and style guide
- Create documentation to help communicate with the product team, UX team engineering.
- Present and explain design thinking in critiques and creative review discussions or in front of stakeholders.
- Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
- Manage design timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery.
- Show desire to iterate on design, while having the ability to finish a project on time.
What you'll need to be successful...
- A Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, Human Factors, Interaction, Graphic or Interface Design.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; a team player and a strong partner.
- Have a passion for UX work and to stay on top of UX / UI trends and tools
- Must be organized, be able to act independently with general guidance, and be able to switch rapidly between different projects and tasks.
- Solid understanding of information architecture, usability and UX practices.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple projects and project teams.
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.