Cardinal Health Product Strategy Associate in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
The Associate, Product Strategy will work on a multitude of projects that influence business decisions and the overall strategic direction of the company. This role involves working independently, with Product Managers, and cross-functionally to drive the development and roll out of new strategic initiatives that often impact multiple in-market solutions. To be successful, the Associate will need to exhibit a deep understanding of the relevant market landscape as well as detailed knowledge of naviHealth solutions. The ideal Associate is comfortable juggling multiple projects at any given time, and operating within frequently ambiguous circumstances. The Associate is expected to work closely with leadership to manage priorities within and across initiatives.
What you'll be accountable for....
- Conduct research and help maintain ongoing relationships with potential partners and other HIT vendors in the market to provide market insights that support product roadmap development
- Generate compelling materials to support cross-functional team and leadership meetings
- Assist in development of business cases for proposed initiatives
- Evaluate new pricing models for individual products as well as combined enterprise solutions
- Drive cross-functional execution of critical product strategy initiatives within the company
What you'll need to be successful...
- Self-Motivated – Hands-on, self-motivated, and highly inquisitive style. Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Research and Analytical Skills – robust ability to dive deep into information and articulate core findings to the broader group
- Industry Acumen – demonstrated knowledge of the HIT space and other major actors within the healthcare industry
- Communication – highly articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and in person; builds reports and presentations that frame findings and conclusions.
- Project Management – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
- Minimum BS/BA, MBA or similar graduate degree preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (business analysis, consulting, finance)
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel as needed (expect<25% of time)
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.