Cardinal Health Manager of Product Strategy in Newton, Massachusetts
naviHealth is the result of over a decade of dedicated visionary leaders and innovative organizations challenging the status quo for post-acute care management solutions. We do healthcare differently and we are changing healthcare one patient at a time. How? By hiring exceptionally talented clinicians, engineers and healthcare leaders to leverage cutting edge technology to provide the patient with the best level of care for the right amount of time.
Why is this role critical?
The Manager, Product Strategy will drive a multitude of projects that influence business decisions and the overall strategic direction of the company. This role involves working with Product Managers and cross-functional leadership to develop, roll out, and/or test new strategic initiatives that often impact multiple in-market solutions. To be successful, the Manager must exhibit a deep understanding of the relevant market landscape, a clear grasp of business models and fundamentals, and detailed knowledge of naviHealth solutions. The ideal Manager is comfortable juggling multiple projects at any given time and operating within frequently ambiguous circumstances while providing guidance to direct reports and/or other team members on additional initiatives underway. The Manager is expected to work closely with leadership to manage priorities within and across initiatives and should be capable of offering strategic insights to senior Product Managers that supports their development of product roadmaps.
What you will be accountable for...
- Provide critical information to product team members by maintaining and sharing a deep knowledge of industry trends and market needs
- Create compelling materials to support client, prospect, and partnership meetings and new initiatives
- Work with Product Managers to develop business cases for proposed initiatives
- Evaluate and propose new pricing models for individual products as well as combined enterprise solutions
- Drive cross-functional execution of critical product strategy initiatives within the company
- Pilot new customers and use cases for existing solutions
- Manage team members and/or mentor, influence and guide without direct authority, helping team members develop critical success skills while also ensuring their projects stay on track
What you will need to be successful...
- Self-Motivated – Hands-on, self-motivated, and highly inquisitive style. Able to work independently to prioritize and deliver on key priorities
- Industry Acumen – demonstrated knowledge of the HIT space and other major actors within the healthcare industry
- Communication – highly articulate; expresses complex issues succinctly and makes compelling arguments in writing and in person; builds reports and presentations that frame findings and conclusions.
- Leadership – comfortable presenting a point of view and proposed direction for the company, its strategy, and/or a specific product offering as needed
- Research and Analytical Skills – robust ability to dive deep into information and articulate core findings to the broader group
- Project Management – able to manage multiple projects simultaneously transparently, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders understand the projects’ goals and deliverables
- Minimum BS/BA, MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience (business analysis, consulting, finance), clinical industry experience a plus
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on quality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Command of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel as needed (expect up to 25% of time)
NaviHealth is a pioneer in care transitions with a combined unprecedented 16 years of experience that uniquely positions us to manage and share risk with our partners. As a Cardinal Health company, we provide clinical support alongside scaled technology and advisory solutions that empower health systems, health plans, and post acute providers to navigate care episodes across the continuum, with the goal of reducing waste and improving patient outcomes
naviHealth ™ is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.