Kaminario Director, Sales Development in Needham, Massachusetts
The leading all-flash storage company, Kaminario is committed to driving innovation and redefining the future of modern data centers. Our product is unique and so is our culture. Every employee has a voice, is passionate about technology and plays a role in our success. As a team, we are collaborative, fun loving disruptors. Our offices are cool. Benefits, competitive. Creativity, collaboration and comradery empowers us.
Want to be part of a high energy team that’s changing the storage landscape?
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, high-energy, and driven leader for our Sales Development team – 6 people strong (and growing!). This team presents the Kaminario solution to decision makers over the phone/web, manage initial stages of a sales opportunity and partners closely with both Marketing and Sales to generate and foster leads.
The ideal candidate for this role will have substantial experience and track record managing and scaling high performance, high-velocity inside sales teams. This is a leadership role, not a “player-coach” position, so you should be excited by enabling your team to succeed. This position reports to the VP of Marketing and will have significant responsibility with high executive visibility.
· Manage the team to success, including hiring, role onboarding/training, compensation, day-to-day tactical coaching and mentoring, etc.
· Own the “playbook” for our successful model of prospecting and sales development.
· Ensure that the Sales Development team understands our value well, and is able to use a repeatable process to acquire new prospects and to manage sales opportunities.
· Use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to manage and measure sales activity, conversion rates and sales forecasting.
· Monitor and manage metrics including call/email activity & conversion rates, sales pipeline, individual quota performance, etc.
· Utilize metrics analysis to iterate and improve team performance
· Instill and maintain a thriving, successful culture that is based on accountability, competitive mindset, continuous learning and improvement, storage expertise, and teamwork/collaboration.
Apply if the following sounds like you!
· Bachelors’ degree
· Strong inside sales experience with a minimum of 3 years experience managing Inside Sales or Sales Development teams of at least 5+ people.
· Experience designing, documenting, and enforcing sales process, including training, prospecting (outbound), metrics and reporting
· Experience in the technology space is a must and knowledge of storage is desirable.
· Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
· Ability to motivate, coach, and lead a team to continued success as the company grows.
· Familiarity with sales tools including: Salesforce, ToutApp, and DiscoverOrg
We're excited to hear from you!
Kaminario, the leading all-flash storage company, is redefining the future of modern data centers. Kaminario K2 is the world’s only all-flash storage solution that delivers the predictability needed to handle the highly unpredictable world of modern businesses, where customers demand speed and ease. To learn more, please visit www.kaminario.com.