Haemonetics Account Manager -Indianapolis! in Massachusetts
Title: Account Manager -Indianapolis!
Location: United States-Massachusetts
Job Number: 171111180
We aspire to create a place where hard work, humility, honesty, a sense of customer service and humor are the talk we walk.
We are a very diverse group with an amazing set of experiences from bio-tech and high-tech companies.
Through our innovation we have changed the way blood components are collected and processed worldwide both in plasma and blood collection centers.
We created whole new ways that physicians diagnose and treat their patients in emergency rooms and surgical suites. As our customer and market needs have changed, we have expanded our technology expertise in blood processing systems and are seeing dramatic growth in our diagnostic products.
Account Manager covering Indianapolis and Michigan!
Territory Management :br> br>
◦You will be held accountable for overall territory management, sales, profitability and account management within the Cardiovascular line.
◦Develop and execute comprehensive territory plans by account to increase revenue and secure new business
◦Partner with other Sales Consultants as appropriate to effectively deliver and drive Blood Management Solutions
Product Sales:br> br>
◦ Collect data, conduct value demonstrations and drive sales in accordance with the IMPACT program
◦ Prospect, qualify, close, develop and cultivate major accounts and product sales
◦ Conduct superior product evaluations and in-servicing that results in customer conversions
◦ Educate customers on products, concepts, & industry trends
Relationship Management :br> br>
◦ Prospect and develop multi-level relationships (including c-level) with prospective customers within key accounts and distributors
◦ Develop relationships with key thought leaders
Product Development / Launches:br> br>
◦ May play a consultative role to new product development teams including participation in focus groups, marketing surveys, identifying key thought leaders, providing network to thought leaders, attendance at conventions and trade shows as well as selection of sites for new product customer acceptance sites and limited market release customers.
◦ Maintain existing business including ensuring accounts remain compliant and incremental business is achieved.
◦ Increase product usage at existing accounts and expand customer base
◦ Visit top direct hospital accounts and service providers in orthopedic segments to establish relationships with all call points and decision makers
◦ Provide product feedback to Sales, Marketing and R&D including customer feedback on product enhancements, service and policies through direct feedback as well as evaluation and trial assessments and competitive developments.
◦ Resolve customer concerns through accurate and timely investigation developing solutions, implementing and executing solutions
◦ Provide data to sales, marketing & R&D for specific recommendations that require input from key stakeholders.
◦ Increase professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
Required Bachelor's Degree
3 to 5 years Demonstrated sales achievement in medical devices
Preferred Other Prior experience
You are highly consultative, capital equipment and clinical sales