Dr Pepper Snapple Group Divisional Sales Manager- CASO in Massachusetts, Massachusetts
The DSM will lead a team of RSMs that has accountability for annual volume objectives for a regional network of Coca-Cola Dr Pepper & Canada Dry bottlers. This individual is also responsible for managing operating expenses, several field budgets, and overall bottler and retailer customer development.
Achieving DPS’ annual objectives for Dr Pepper & Canada Dry financial and volume targets is the primary mission. Specific focus will be on aligning with bottlers to build annual plans that improve distribution, improve display execution and drive share gains for DPS brands in key channels.
The DSM will be responsible for supporting Dr Pepper & Canada Dry national brand strategies by creating local solutions and action plans designed to promote core brand alignment (predominantly Dr Pepper and Canada Dry), sell in new products/packages through effective team coverage programs, and execute aligned bottler annual plans.
What is Expected of the Division Sales Manager
• Recent track record of achieving sales goals
• Ability to create strong working relationships with key senior bottler personnel
• Aptitude at providing strategic leadership and simplifying complex issues
• Capability to establish an annual plan with the bottler
• Ability to create local initiatives and overlays that drive Dr Pepper & Canada Dry
• Focus on engaging, inspiring, and coaching the team’s performance up
Aligning with bottlers on annual agenda/plan
Coaching and development of plans with RSMs/region
Training and developing RSMs
Implementation of package alignment
Execution of all consumer Big Bets
Selling within Coke sales centers
Tracking of execution, packaging alignment, and other key success metrics
Key Coverage Points
Corporate/Head office coverage for : CCNNE, Liberty CC and Abarta CC
• VP Commercial & Marketing
• Commercial Directors & Channel leads
• VP/Customer Team leads
• VP Sales Ops and field execution team members
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years of CPG sales experience selling to bottlers
• Minimum 5 years people management experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience using MS Office products like PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel
Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS) is one of North America’s leading refreshment beverage companies, manufacturing, bottling and distributing more than 50 brands of carbonated soft drinks, juices, teas, mixers, waters and other premium beverages.
With a brand heritage spanning more than 200 years, the DPS portfolio includes some of the most recognized beverages in the Americas. More than 75 percent of the company’s overall volume is from brands that are either #1 or #2 in their flavor categories. In addition to its flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, the DPS portfolio includes 7UP, Mott’s, A&W, Sunkist soda, Hawaiian Punch, Canada Dry, Schweppes, RC Cola, Diet Rite, Squirt, Peñafiel, Yoo-hoo, Rose’s, Clamato, Mr & Mrs T and other well-known consumer favorites.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Beverage Concentrates
Title: Divisional Sales Manager- CASO
Requisition ID: 1718247