P3I, Incorporated Documentation Specialist (0001882) in Lexington, Massachusetts
Documentation Specialist (0001882)
Background:The Fabrication Engineering Group (72) provides printed circuit board design and assembly solutions for defense and intelligence needs. Group 72 is in need of additional personnel to assist with the increasing workload in the electronic assembly area. This requisition is for Documentation and SMT programming support to participate in the upgrade to a paperless PCB assembly process.
Assignment:The candidate will:
- Create surface mount machine programs for the auto placement equipment.
- Development of visual aid documentation to aid in the assembly process and move to a paperless process. ?
- Generate machine programs and MyData packages using on-line parts library.
- Generate 1-BOM parts lists and utilize for machine programming and assembly instructions.
- Implement Aegis CircuitCAM/Factory Logix paperless product assembly instructions for electronic assembly and inspection.
- Design, implement, and maintain Aegis paperless revision control and change management system for Group 72 documentation and assembly files.
- Implement Aegis Route Enforcement System and maintain once in place.
- Develop and maintain efficient revision control system and act as the gatekeeper for all production documents.
- Implement and maintain Route Enforcement and WIP tracking system using assigned stations and scanners.
- Develop a paperless Lessons Learned form that is archived with the assembly instructions.
- Link to Digital Photos of build through process documentation portal.
- Implement paperless Process Change Order, Engineering Chance Notice, Temporary Build Instruction and Discrepancy Reports.
- Integrate paperless tracking including description, personnel involved, and time stamp into process instructions.
- Provide efficient on-line datasheet access through hyperlinks.
- Develop system to ensure all relevant "As-Built" data is archived and readily accessible through the Aegis assembly instructions portal.
- Assist with reviewing printed circuit board documentation packages prior to signoff.
- Implement a web based revision control system with on-line sign-off and email and text message notification.
Required* Experience, Skills and Qualifications*
Candidate need not have a college degree (commensurate with experience). Candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of administrative assistant or document control experience in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate will complete work accurately, on time, and with limited direction.
- Candidate will effectively communicate and coordinate with other team members.
- Candidate must be energetic, self-directed and success-focused.
- Candidate will be able to multi-task and communicate schedule and progress on assigned tasks.
- Candidate should have attention to detail and working with process engineers a must.
- Candidate will have a working knowledge of an electronics assembly environment will be critical to the selection of qualified candidate.
- Candidate will have experience with AEGIS CircuitCAM or Factory Logix for SMT machine programming and documenting Printed Circuit Assembly processes required.
- Candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint.
- Candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate will have direct experience working in an electronics assembly environment a must.
- Candidate will have experience with various data formats such as AutoCad, Mentor Graphics DxDesigner, Expedition a plus.
Limited travel may be required.
MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN – A Secret DoD clearance is desired. All personnel must successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI) before receiving facility access and obtain a DoD Interim Clearance.
Location: Lexington, MA