Staples Video Production Specialist in Framingham, Massachusetts
Position Summary: Participate in the design, creation, and delivery of visual and auditory communications that support corporate communications internally and externally. The communications could be in the form video, still photography, animation, graphic or similar for digital signage, social media, learning and development, sales driving, product awareness, community relations and similar use cases. The role will fluctuate from times of independent and team based work based on the needs of projects and the corporation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Participate in preproduction concepting and the technical execution during production on projects regardless of leading or supporting.
2. Participate in the processing of content in post production ensuring the goals of the visual communication are achieved regardless of leading or supporting.
3. Participate in all phases of project creation from design in preproduction, execution during production, and delivery in postproduction for live streaming event visual communications.
4. Collaborate with the team to ensure best practices while evolving and predicting the consistent progress of creation and delivery technologies of the industry to meet the corporation’s needs.
5. Responsible for Studio Productions equipment care, engineering, maintenance, and evolution to ensure a functioning, safe, efficient resource.
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree Required
Mimimum Prior Related Work Experience Typically Required: 2 to 4 years
Essential Skills Required:
1. Proven skills in videography, photography, graphic design, editing, lightning design, script writing, audio for video and the associated software and equipment as exampled in content for social media or digital signage.
2. Experienced in live event production including camera operation, audio, lighting, graphics, and similar event responsibilities.
3. Energetic team player with strong communication and problem solving skills to facilitate projects within all levels of an organization. 4. Self starter with strong sense of accountability toward individual and team goals. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines. 5. Detail oriented, content aware and able to participate in and facilitate complex, often confidential, projects. 6. Ability to implement best practices and make the best professional recommendations to deliver against project timelines, resources, and goals. 7. Approx. 10% travel required, rarely interstate and more often locally intrastate
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Title: Video Production Specialist
Requisition ID: 1011247