Staples Marketing, Program Manager in Framingham, Massachusetts
As a key member of the Marketing Strategy team, the Marketing Manager, Planning will be responsible for the holistic view of customer communications across multiple personas. They will work closely with all marketing teams including Product, Field, Marketing Communications and Demand Generation to orchestrate the messages that are delivered to each segment at any given time. Leveraging available data and results, the Planning Manager will make recommendations to optimize and change plans for the business. They will also own the budget responsibility for the team
* Understand customer lifecycle and ensure customers are receiving the right message at the right time in the right vehicle through proper planning of messages to each persona
* Responsible for developing and maintaining an overarching planning tool to ensure proactive planning for all marketing campaigns – identifying any overlap or gaps for each persona
* Lead campaign development and awareness meetings to gather inputs, requirements and pull together the full view of customer communications. Monitor planned vs. actual activity to ensure all campaigns go through a consistent planning process
* Recommend optimization based on results and collaboration with category and vehicle owners
* Develop a new process to showcase the marketing touchpoints to customers at any point of time.
* Recommend and improve the planning process across all marketing teams to ensure all campaigns align with SBA’s go-to-market strategy
* Collaborate with cross channel partners enhance communication strategy. Identify new channels, leveraging best practices used in other parts of the business
* Ensure easy process is established for internal partners to share work
* Collaborate with cross-SBU partners to define monthly themes and priorities, leveraging customer insights and historical data
* Responsible for socializing and consolidating the marketing strategy across multiple marketing teams * Clearly understand go-to-market strategy and company objectives * Ensure marketing activity supports company goals
Basic * Bachelor degree required * 4 to 6 years marketing experience preferred Preferred * Background in business-to-business marketing preferred * Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management, and ability to work confidently across various functional groups within a complex matrixed organization * Demonstrated strategic thinking and creative problem-solving * Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills * Experience evaluating and improving processes
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Title: Marketing, Program Manager
Requisition ID: 1014062