Staples Content Marketing Program Manager in Framingham, Massachusetts
Staples seeks a creative and enthusiastic content marketing professional to join its growing communications team. This creative and detail-oriented individual will focus on the production of major content assets and programs spanning a number of channels and delivery mechanisms. Working closely with subject matter experts (internally and externally) and the product, sales and marketing teams, you will drive the development of a wide range of content, such as blog posts, e-books, videos, infographics, newsletters and more! Specific responsibilities include: * Partner with internal and external agencies to develop and review editorial/content to be used across multiple content destinations and marketing campaigns * Plan and execute the content amplification strategy and evaluate results * Plan and execute editorial calendar * Identify content needs across business units * Drive new Staples narrative across all content
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in journalism, marketing, public relations or communications.
- At least 3-5 years in content marketing, public relations or trade journalism.
- Very strong writing, project management and analysis skills required.
_Preferred Skills and Experience:_
- Google Analytics and CMS experience a plus.
- Professional writing and social media experience also preferred. /Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law./
Title: Content Marketing Program Manager
Requisition ID: 1017360