Rose International INC Technical Writer in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Position Title: Technical Writer
Position Number: 263507
Location: Foxboro, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Design, QA, WRITER
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates
Job Title: Writer
Start Date 9/4/17
End Date 9/3/18
Location: FOXBORO MA 02035
Contract Writer for Showrooms
The Customer Experience Center team at client is looking for someone who can assist in the creative storytelling in showroom and event spaces. The ideal candidate brings print and digital expertise and a mastery of grammar and AP style, and is able to apply these specialties on demanding deadlines. The role will require taking business solutions and benefits and crafting a narrative for both digital and print displays in physical showroom and event spaces.
You will work closely with designers, the creative director for showrooms, requesters, and business managers to develop and/or execute content for customer-facing showroom and event marketing assets. You will need an intimate understanding of client tone of voice, brand message guidelines, and global editorial standards.
With access to subject matter experts, third-party and internal research and reports, and internal standards and best practices, you will be expected to understand changing business needs quickly within the context of industry trends. Your challenge will come in the form of taking what others have written about their products, solutions, industry trends, and customers’ needs and turning that into a narrative that not only tells the story of those products and solutions in that industry, but also shows cohesion to the overall story of the client brand.
In addition to being an amazing writer, you should be self-motivated and, when it comes down to it, we all want to work with someone who is genuinely a nice person.
• Writing for both digital and print media used in showroom and event spaces, including video, signage, web platforms, and other cool things that you haven''t even seen yet
• Understanding the client brand, business solutions and offers, and customer needs and challenges with attention to detail
• Delivering world-class narratives that drive measurable customer interest by writing customer-centric messages (e.g., customer benefits of our offers and solutions)
• Performing basic levels of QA and proofreading
• 3 – 5 years working experience
• Writing samples for digital executions, ideally in web, app, and video platforms
• Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well in a team setting
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and effectively manage multiple project workloads
• Microsoft Office is basically an extension of your brain
• An understanding of good design principles, including best practices in user experience interfaces
• A working knowledge of design programs (specifically the Adobe Suite)
• A passion for nerd things#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.