Schneider Electric Studio Copywriter in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Studio Copywriter works closely with the Business Strategy Team and Project Managers to develop content for all customer-facing marketing messages on behalf of assigned accounts. He or she upholds Schneider Electric’s tone of voice, brand message guidelines, and global editorial standards throughout the development of all communication assets.
Behaving as a journalist and subject matter expert (SME) within the company, the writer will have access to product/solution SMEs, third-party and internal research and reports, etc., and will be expected to understand changing business needs quickly within the context of industry trends. He or she works closely and collaboratively with the studio editor—both informally during concepting and drafting and formally during internal review. The writer also works in concert with studio designers to develop creative strategy and conceptual themes for campaign-related projects.
The writer crafts copy that embodies the Schneider Electric brand and clearly reflects key business messages, while driving customer interest in our products and solutions. All communication assets advance customer engagement by providing customized messaging and copy based on defined customer segments and their main challenges, shared knowledge of user behavior, customer benefits, and best practice standards.
The ideal candidate is a bright, promising copywriter with both print and digital expertise. He or she supports and measurably enhances our email programs, social efforts, and business-centric, brand-building campaigns worldwide.
Expected output is consistently strong content for digital campaign elements, outdoor, promotional products, print pieces, and more, maintaining one consistent brand voice in all communication.
- Copywriting for both digital and offline marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, banner advertisements, site content, campaign landing pages, digital brochures, print and web-branded materials, and social media
- Acknowledging key customer segmentation across our core businesses, with specialization in one or two business units
- Delivering world-class headlines and copy that drive measurable customer interest by writing customer-centric messages (e.g., customer benefits of our offers and solutions)
- Collaborating with creative team members and business partners to determine creative strategy, concepts, and copy direction of branding and marketing initiatives
- Performing basic levels of QA and proofreading on peer-generated copy
- Helping to craft thought pieces in collaboration with Schneider Electric SMEs
- Sharing best practices among peers and studios
- Ability to engage with global marketing strategists and campaign project managers
- Ability to set project copy objectives with Schneider Electric SMEs
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience in a creative environment
- Experience developing and pitching conceptual ideas
- Experience working with style guides and editorial standards
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Presentation skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003MD8