Schneider Electric IT Business Partner - North American Field Services in Foxboro, Massachusetts
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented Field Services IT Business Partner (BP) who will bring talent, passion, energy, focus and an all-in approach to the North America IT Team. This leader will report directly to the IT Director, NAM Field Services, Solution Center and Governance. The right candidate will lead a team and play a key role in a number of Schneider Electric regional and enterprise-wide business transformation, ERP, and other technology tools projects focused on re-engineering the Field Services business processes.
The Field Services IT Business Partner will lead a team of analysts and project managers to liaise between IPO and the business throughbusiness technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. The BP and her/his team willanalyze, design, support and consulting on business process and technology for the NAM Field Services teams, to include:
Attend and lead business process review sessions and workshops to represent IPO
Proactively work with key members of process teams to resolve complex issues and develop sustainable solutions that satisfy all teams’ long-term needs
Coordinate between local and global IPO teams to ensure that all interests and strategic insight are considered
- Know IPO methodology to ensure that standards are adhered to
Encourage, engage, and educate team members from other teams regarding the Field Services strategy and IPO roadmap
Manage demand for Field Services IT project portfolio includingfacilitating the investment intake process and the high level planning and execution of business initiatives
Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels regarding requests and projects and initiatives
Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities
Facilitate smooth adoption of new technologies by business users
Knowledge and Skills
The right candidate for the Field Services IT Business Relationship Manager role will possess or have experience with and a strong understanding of:
- Field Services business environment
- Must be people-oriented and have a passion for being a strong leader
- A combination of strong technology skills and business acumen
- Management of applications vendors and procurement lifecycle
- Ability to quickly form relationships and balance a wide variety of priorities
- Have a good handle on the company's day-to-day business and the important IT tasks that need to be executed to facilitate those operations.
- Ability to resolve issues, and take ownership and responsibility for the process
A technology-related BS or MS, possibly an MBA
10+ years of IT Project Management, Operations, and Support experience, preferably in a large global organization
- ServiceMax, SFDC, FieldCentrix, SAP, and Oracle ERP experience preferred
- Self-Driven, proactive and anticipatory in thinking
- 10+ years of experience working in Information Technology, preferable in a large global organization
* * Fluent in English
* * Available for travel 25+%
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Foxboro
Unposting Date: Sep 14, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003L01