Citizens Bank Social Media Planner in Dedham, Massachusetts
Citizens Bank is looking for an experienced Social Media Planner to join its Social Media and Content Marketing team at our corporate marketing office at Legacy Place in Dedham, MA. The ideal candidate will have strong people and collaborative skills, a creative spirit, strong planning and project management expertise, a sharp analytical mind, and be highly results-oriented. This role will serve as a unifying force, working closely with social media and content strategists on social media campaign planning, scheduling and reporting to help guide overall governance, planning, sequencing and optimization of outbound social media campaigns for multiple stakeholders within the Bank.
• Planning and day-to-day execution and monitoring of all social media campaigns including tagging, post scheduling, managing audiences, targeting, and budgeting to best leverage unique properties of each social platform (e.g., recommendations for platform, creative format considerations, and targeting proposals)
• Developing and maintaining a master social media calendar to ensure optimal content cadence and audience targeting
• Coordinating and providing strategic guidance between stakeholders on sequencing and collaboration on messaging (e.g., PR, Internal Comms, Recruiting, Brand)
• Compiling learnings, insights, and results from campaigns to share back with strategists and help inform future campaign decisions and present to Senior Managers within lines of business
• Surfacing of competitive and industry insights to guide growth of our practice
• Understanding impact of outbound campaigns on in-bound social care needs
• Involvement with maintaining and growing the bank’s branded social media outposts, evolution of the social infrastructure, and program measurement
• 4+ years of experience with social media and/or digital marketing, working with social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube) including advertising platforms and paid social media campaigns
• Strong presentation, budget management and vendor management skills
• Experience with social media management tools such as Sprinklr or Spredfast
• Strong social media analytics skills and experience with reporting platforms
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Above-average web knowledge/skills
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree required in business, communications or related field
• Working knowledge of financial services and comfortable adhering to practices required for a regulatory industry
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.