Citizens Bank Senior Marketing Partner for Customer Experience, Wealth Channels in Dedham, Massachusetts
The Senior Marketing Partner for Customer Experience, Wealth and Business Banking Channels (CX), is an exciting opportunity to focus on building a world class customer experience at Citizens bank. The role requires a unique blend of analytical skills and thought leadership that include consumer/user insights, marketing strategy, business pragmatism, and storytelling
This colleague will report into the SVP, Head of Segment and Distribution Customer Experience and lead the multi-channel experience for Wealth and Business Banking segments. The goal of the Customer Experience Group is to serve as customer experience advocates and build/deliver a Customer Experience engine for our customers, so they become “raving fans” of Citizens Bank.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop the multi channel customer experience with a focus on wealth and business banking segments. Manage the Customer Experience connectivity between channels (branches, live channel and digital ) making it a seamless and personalized multi-channel experience
• Analyze and synthesize data to understand why customers are satisfied/dissatisfied, along with their attitudes, motivations etc. to develop deep insights into customer needs and behaviors
• Partner with research team to bring relevant insights and connect the dots to infuse into the multi-channel experience for wealth and business banking. Harness strong visual thinking and story-telling abilities to document complex concepts and strategies through design and logic.
• Define the moments that matter and Help build roadmap to arm/drive the front lines with the Customer Experience culture
• Serve as an advocate for the customer within the organization, as well as within the Customer Experience industry and community.
• Maintain knowledge of current Wealth Experience best practices followed by the Customer Experience industry and community and share with the Customer Experience Team.
• Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences
• 10 plus years of experience in a combination of physical network customer experience, multi-channel servicing, and digital experience. Prior experience in a Financial services company or consulting firm is a plus
• Exceptional customer-centric focus with a high level of intellectual curiosity
• Experience in Delivering CX for Wealth segments
• A strong understanding of how the different channels interact (branches, live channel, digital)
• A passion for engaging with deep consumer insights and emerging technologies to meet consumer needs in compelling new ways.
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a broad audience, including peers and leadership teams.
• Willing to pitch in at any level to meet the needs of the team and project
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Masters degree preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.