Citizens Bank Senior Manager of Customer Experience in Dedham, Massachusetts
The Senior Manager of Customer Experience (CX) is an exciting opportunity to focus on building a world class customer experience across Citizens Bank.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Head of Product Experience, this individual will be chartered with defining the future state experience of each product and developing the strategies to make that vision a reality. Drawing insight from voice of the customer (VOC) programs, customer journey mapping and market segmentation, this individual will identify opportunities, design solutions, and develop the initiatives that will lead to breakthrough opportunities across the enterprise. S/he will drive and inspire the organization to work together to set and deliver the highest standard for customer experience.
The Senior Manager of Customer Experience will be a subject matter expert and cultural ambassador for customer experience, helping the business to design and operationalize a truly world-class customer experience across every product configuration and channel experience at Citizens Bank.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Partner with and support various departments and business lines including Everyday Banking, Consumer Lending, Mortgage, Strategy & Marketing, Market Research, HR, Operations, and IT to develop, manage, and drive a comprehensive current and future state product experience strategy while building an operational roadmap to bring those strategies to life.
• Analyze and synthesize data to identify and apply key insights/trends from VOC programs, customer complaint data, and primary & secondary research to inform the product experience strategies.
• Utilize journey mapping to design and realize an unparalleled customer experiences, identify and develop solutions for existing customer pain-points and drive consistent and synergistic experiences across various product configurations and usage channels.
• Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences in market, and then plan for the implementation of those experiences.
• Drive a deep understanding of how organizational and business-level strategies shape the customer experience, while influencing decision makers to refine/rethink direction to always deliver an enhanced experience.
• Build compelling and insightful data-driven presentations for business partners, along with scorecards/dashboards/ target metrics, driving the customer experience priorities and agenda
• 8-10 years’ experience in consumer strategy, marketing, and/or distributed retail customer experience roles; Financial services preferred; Other service industry leaders considered.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive attitude in all environments, under multiple time constraints, requests, and pressure levels.
• Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency and working with limited information and data.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; Compelling powerpoint capabilities with ability to tell compelling stories from multiple, complex data sources.
Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.