Citizens Bank Mortgage Marketing Strategy Manager in Dedham, Massachusetts
Dynamic, results-driven professional whose primary focus will be developing, leading and executing the strategic marketing agenda for the mortgage business.
The Mortgage Marketing Strategy Manager will be a seasoned and accomplished marketing/product management professional with a broad background in banking and/or financial services (or related industries) and a demonstrated track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams to achieve desired business goals.
This position is responsible for optimizing the marketing budget across programs and channels to deliver incremental volume in support of the overall mortgage business line targets while providing an outstanding customer experience at all times.
This role will need to lead and influence multiple areas both within the Marketing organization as well as within the Mortgage Line of Business. This individual will be responsible for managing and executing various marketing activities, including campaigns, promotions and initiatives. Through partnership and strong communication skills, this individual will need to gain agreement on recommended tactics and programs with senior decision makers in support of growing our mortgage business. Experience with multiple marketing channels including mass media, direct mail, digital, lead generation and branch is key.
• Build quarterly and annual marketing plans through partnership with a cross-functional team and the business line to achieve business line goals and objectives
• Develop and manage budget/forecasts and monitor results to achieve business line objectives
• Ensure outstanding customer experience across all customer touch points
• Serve as a primary liaison between business lines and marketing partners, ensuring the broader marketing team is fully versed on all aspects of business line products, pricing, value proposition and competitive differentiators
• Partner with Home Mortgage Sales and Sales Support on an ongoing basis
• Ability to work on both business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing strategies
• Understand customer analytics, segmentation and targeting strategy
• Ensure all programs are implemented in full compliance with defined processes and regulatory guidelines
• Minimum 5-7 years marketing experience with experience within the mortgage business/products/industry
• Broad channel experience including direct, digital, print/media, branch merchandising and non-traditional marketing
• Strong analytical skills to review data, interpret results, and turn insights into actionable and measurable strategies
• Experience with new product/program launches and re-launches including development of go-to-market launch plan
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail, high sense of urgency and ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and meet deadlines
• Demonstrated understanding of and devotion to customer service and experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Bachelor degree required; advanced degree in Marketing preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.