Panasonic Territory Account Manager-Energy – Utility – Telco markets. in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Title: Territory Account Manager-Energy – Utility – Telco markets. Location: United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge Job Number: 1700837
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. Through its broad range of integrated business technology solutions, Panasonic empowers professionals to do their best work. Customers in government, healthcare, production, education and a wide variety of commercial enterprises, large and small, depend on integrated solutions from Panasonic to reach their full potential, achieve competitive advantage and improve outcomes. The complete suite of Panasonic solutions addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance systems, retail information systems, office productivity solutions, high definition visual conferencing, projectors, professional displays and HD and 3D video 4K Cinema production. As a result of its commitment to R&D, manufacturing and quality control, Panasonic engineers reliable and long-lasting solutions as a partner for continuous improvement. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America (PSCNA), Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA), the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. Currently, PSCNA has an immediate opening available for a Territory Account Manager. THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL RESIDE IN NY, MA, NH, CT, VA or MD. What You’ll Get to Do:
Communicate the PSCNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts Establish, communicate and hold direct and matrix team accountability for contract terms, program budgets, schedules, operational activities and performance metrics to drive profitability and customer satisfaction Provide timely, accurate & complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in PSCNA SalesLogix system for forecasting. Engage and leverage effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution based sales. Manage programs from initiation through delivery, interfacing with the customer and company resources on technical and business issues. Qualifications: What You’ll Bring:
· Ability to communicate the PSCNA value proposition "Why Panasonic" through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing/facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts
· Engages and leverages effective relationships with internal resources and industry partners to create opportunities and further drive solution based sales.
· Manages programs from initiation through delivery, interfacing with the customer and company resources on technical and business issues.
· Experienced outside sales account manager. 2-5 years sales experience in similar industry. 5 years direct sales experience, preferred.
· Business to business sales experience within the Energy – Utility – Telco markets.
· Understands company cultures and networks to resolve a variety of issues that are aligned with Panasonic’s Basic Business Principles.
· Ability to present various product portfolios creating technology solutions.
Understands and uses informal structures. Ability to build eco-system and collaborates with internal and external resources to accomplish company goals.
Takes a systematic approach to solve problems by understanding the end to end value. Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives and goals that align with long term business growth. Breaks down work into the process steps. Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects .
Execute with Passion
Ability to complete tasks required to represent the company in professional manner. Self- directed and takes initiative without direction.
Ability to work cooperatively with others, interpersonal relations and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals, and possess leadership skills. Makes decisions independently and works independently.
· Listens to others opinions and ideas prior to making decisions.
· Observes questions, analyzes and cooperates with others to foster an environment of collaboration.
· Informs others of changes, ideas and outcomes.
· Good overall communication skills
· Ability to present to large groups and create presentation content
· Proven experience working with VP and C level executives
Other Requirements :
· 75% travel
In addition to an environment that’s as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Job: Sales (Direct)