Google Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Google Cloud, you will be responsible for ensuring customers get the most value from their Google Cloud Platform and G Suite investments. You'll develop relationships, both internally and externally, connect with business executives and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals.
Building on this knowledge, you will develop a strategic roadmap and facilitate customers’ digital transformation and migration to Google Cloud Platform and G Suite solutions. As the primary contact, you will manage ongoing transformation activities and ensure the long term success of the account. TAMs are seen as trusted technical advisors who understand enterprise IT’s strategic and architectural challenges, and are able to engage directly with executives, architects and developers at our partners and large enterprise customers.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Maintain a position as key strategic advisor to business executives and IT stakeholders with Google Cloud accounts, ensuring their priorities are met using Google Cloud solutions.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful migrations to Google Cloud solutions.
- Become a trusted expert in Google Cloud Platform and G Suite solutions to provide effective operational and technical advice around these technologies.
- Channel customers’ feedback to Google product management and engineering to ensure the best possible in-production experience, and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact; drive operational improvements at Google based on customer insights.
- Develop best practice recommendations for Google Cloud partners based on the experience gained during customer engagements.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in creating and executing on P2V, V2V solution architectures or enterprise infrastructure migration plans.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- 4 years of experience in a financial/quantitative analysis firm, consultancy, or financial services company, with knowledge of financial services industry regulations/policies for cloud-based technical solutions.
- Experience in application/workload migration to Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in working with channel partners, system integrators and third party developers to deliver solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to present technical materials to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage with executives on both technical and non-technical matters.
- Excellent stakeholder, project management and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.