Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Marketing Program Manager in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: You will work closely with the Global Customer Engagement Team to successfully develop and execute impactful engagement programs globally across EMEA and North America. You will assist in the development of the program design process and ensure effective execution of the programs. You will also partner to ensure Sales are enabled effectively in order to be able to act on the marketing outcomes the team delivers. You will be measured on increasing market awareness, generating leads and pipeline and supporting Sales to drive revenue within Pega’s target accounts for the regions you support.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Global Directors or Customer Engagement Program Managers to execute the lead generation marketing campaigns
- Implement best practices approach to campaign development and execution to ensure maximum impact and results globally
- Assist in global webinar program and execute digital marketing strategies including email, social and paid advertising
- Work with product marketing to develop and promote customer success stories
- Participate in regular cross functional marketing meetings to review program results and ensure best practices are implemented across campaigns
- Update and maintain the marketing calendar to support all initiatives across Global Programs
- Interact with sales on marketing programs for input, education and support
- Report and track on campaign analytics to continually optimize campaigns to maximize ROI
- Work with partner marketing to include partners in global marketing campaigns
- The culture, meritocracy, and growth potential of a start-up with the resources, stability, and tenure of a well-established organization
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A fast-paced, exciting, collaborative, and rewarding marketing environment
- Competitive salary + performance bonus, employee equity in the company, 3 weeks paid vacation plus 10 holidays, 2 community service days, medical/eye/dental coverage, and even pet insurance!
The Person: You are a get-it-done person who can manage by influence to help create plans against a global program strategy and execute flawlessly to deliver quarterly plans. Excellent communication and presentation skills, you are a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done. You are results driven and take pleasure in the impact you can create to deliver a strong performance quarter after quarter. You don’t take yourself too seriously, but you are very serious about delivering results and collaborating with a winning team.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA Preferred)
- 5 – 8 years marketing programs/field marketing experience
- Prior experience in enterprise software marketing
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Collaboration tools; LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Analytics
- Budget management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and decision-making
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications