Forrester Senior Advisor, Tech Marketing in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Fuel your intellectual curiosity and professional growth. Forrester is an idea company, where smart, motivated, curious people bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of their convictions to collaborate on ideas that change the course of business. Most of all, bring a point of view; here, every voice has value. At Forrester, you’ll work with innovative clients at emerging and established brands; these are the business and technology leaders we inspire and who inspire us. The Forrester experience is built on a singular, powerful purpose: to challenge thinking and lead change.
About This Role:
Forrester’s Leadership Boards are an exclusive network of peers, analysts, and advisors that help clients accelerate business growth and achieve personal success in their leadership roles. Forrester’s Leadership Boards comprise 15 Councils, or peer groups, that serve marketing and strategy and business technology leaders. As a Senior Advisor to members of the Tech Marketing Council, you’ll have the opportunity to guide and influence the business decisions of Forrester’s most senior clients. You will speak the language of marketing and strategy professionals in the technology industry and use your practitioner-level experience to facilitate meaningful connections between members and our internal experts.
● Manage a select group of marketing leaders through one-on-one meetings, group peer exchanges, online community engagement, and various written communications.
● Design engagement strategies around member needs.
● Curate research to provide the most relevant resources for a member’s specific business challenge.
● Facilitate provocative exchanges among senior marketing leaders to challenge their thinking and help them lead change within their organizations.
● Contribute to and develop content in a written format to distribute to members. Examples include meeting summaries, benchmarking reports, and case studies.
● Support the planning, execution, and delivery of in-person and virtual events — from small group peer exchange calls to membershipwide in-person meetings.
● Foster strong, collaborative relationships with the internal Forrester ecosystem, including our partners in sales, research, events, and consulting.
● Eight-plus years of marketing experience in the technology provider space.
● Formal presentation and facilitation skills.
● Impeccable process, project management, and time management skills.
● Experience coaching, guiding, and influencing senior business executives.
● Exceptional communication skills with senior audiences across all channels.
● The ability to apply a structured approach to identifying, analyzing, and framing executive challenges.
● Fluency in the key challenges and opportunities facing B2B marketing leaders in the technology industry.
● The willingness and ability to travel up to two weeks per quarter.
● A B.A. or B.S. degree with a strong academic record; an MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Posting Title: Senior Advisor, Tech Marketing
External Company URL: www.forrester.com