Google Product Manager, Wearable Devices and Accessories, Verily Life Sciences in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Verily Life Sciences is focused on shifting health care from a reactive, undifferentiated approach to a proactive, targeted approach by transforming the detection, prevention, management and even our basic understanding of disease.
Verily is looking for a Product Manager to help drive the development of our growing portfolio of wearables technology. In this role, you will work closely with a cross functional team to guide products from conception to launch. You will help guide and manage our research and development programs, whether in alliance with our strategic partners or independently. You'll work closely with internal science, engineering, clinical, quality, regulatory and business development teams, as well as external vendors and partners, to support our efforts to develop and commercialize wearable devices.
The Verily Life Sciences team is focused on helping to move healthcare from reactive to proactive. Combining expertise from the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, electrical engineering, computer science, we’re developing new technology tools for physicians that can integrate easily into daily life and help transform the detection, prevention, and management of disease. Current projects in development include a smart contact lens with miniaturized glucose sensor; a nanodiagnostics platform to help with early detection of disease; and Liftware utensils for people with tremor. For more information, please see our website.
- Develop product strategy, write product requirements, technical specs, and roadmaps for products, including devices and software.
- Collaborate with UI/UX/ID team on developing overall ecosystem experience that fits seamlessly into a consumer’s life.
- Define, validate and implement business models and partnerships.
- Work with cross-functional team to successfully apply internal/external launches.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in healthcare related devices/apps, including defining app features and creating wireframes.
- Experience in product management from product strategy to launch.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- MBA, Master's degree or PhD in related field.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on market and product research. Experience with a retail product launch.
- Experience developing a mobile app to deliver real time data from a wearable device.
- Experience with products that integrate hardware with software.
- Track record of thoughtful, user-focused product insights.
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity, and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.