Google Partner Business Manager, Google Cloud Go-to-Market Partnerships in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Cambridge, MA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Business Manager, you are responsible for recruitment, business growth, and creation of new practice areas and offerings for Google’s thriving ecosystem of services partners. You will primarily focus on growing the practices of Partners who specialize in the Google Cloud businesses (including Google Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Maps, and G Suite). You will be creating and managing executive relationships with existing and new Partners, developing close relationships with our sales team, and offering strategic advice, thought leadership, and day-to-day management in order to grow the book of business of your assigned Partner territory year over year.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Define customer-centric and industry-specific use cases for Google to target via service partners; build ecosystem of service partners for Google’s Cloud Infrastructure offerings and Google SaaS offerings.
- Establish partner performance criteria and drive partners to support Google business; develop Google reference architectures and solutions, and commit partner resources to product sales and implementation for end customers.
- Help partners grow their Google practice and product portfolio through joint development of solutions and services; develop and provide custom presentations on Google’s Cloud Platform technologies to partners, to help them scale our joint business.
- Manage business performance of partners and map partner capabilities and priorities with Google goals and strategies; drive quarterly business reviews with key service partners and Google leadership.
- Shape Google’s approach to partnership strategy with stakeholders in Partner Programs, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing; support regional engagement with strategic global and regional partners.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a partner or channel manager position
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service markets
- Experience with partner ecosystems, agile partners, mid-tier integrators and global system integrators.
- Experience with hyperscale cloud computing.
- Existing relationships and professional experience with Cloud Partners in either Boston/Cambridge or Chicago.
- Consulting delivery experience with enterprise software engagements.
- Excellent partner/channel pipeline development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-To-Market strategies and results.
- Solid technical understanding of foundational cloud technologies (e.g., network, compute, database, middleware, visualization, etc.).
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.