Vecna Marketing Specialist - Logistics in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Vecna is looking for a driven, passionate, energetic, and focused member to work with an all-star team to craft the voice and brand identity of a growing robotics company in the material handling space. The Marketing Specialist will 1) Create rich content for prospective customers and manage its distribution through traditional and new media; 2) Manage the logistics and planning of events, including user summits and tradeshows; and 3) Evaluate and execute new, creative approaches to the markets we serve. The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude, an exceptional work ethic, a desire to collaborate openly, and a great sense of humor. This is a full-time, salaried role.
- Use market trends to build brand voice and fresh and relevant campaign content; distribute content across platforms, including social, email, website, and traditional PR.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence surveillance; educate the product development and sales teams on market trends & competitor movement.
- Partner with stakeholders to create engaging sales tools and materials including sales presentations, collateral, case studies, white papers, and ROI models for our direct and indirect sales channels.
- Take lead on event logistics, including annual budgeting, company and personnel registration, shipping, creating and printing collateral, preparing show materials for shipment.
- 2+ years' experience in marketing, design or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications or related field preferred.
- Strong ability to set priorities and manage timelines.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience in using Content Management Systems.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both digitally and in-person Exceptional resourcefulness and attention to detail in a fast-paced, high performance environment.
- Highly responsible, collaborative, and self-motivated.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
- Social Media experience a plus.
- Cambridge, MA
Job ID: 277