Vecna Marketing Communications Director in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Vecna Technologies, Inc. is a Healthcare IT and Automation company. Vecnas patient self-service platform includes pre-registration, express check-in, digital clipboard, and waiting room management software to help streamline hospital operations, and improve patient satisfaction. Vecnas product portfolio also includes QC PathFinder, electronic infection surveillance software which provides early detection of healthcare-associated infections; VGO, a tele-medicine robot; and QC Bot, a hospital logistics robot which provides bedside registration, and speeds delivery of medications from pharmacy to nurses stations. We are looking for a high- energy, roll-up-your-sleeves, natural leader, who will be responsible for: lead generation, demand generation, public relations, events, brand representation, speaking engagements, and analyst relations.
- Design annual budget and marketing activities around leadership teams goals.
- Work closely with sales team to support their objectives and provide tools, materials, and presentations.
- Conduct continuous analysis of competitive environment and trends.
- Work closely with product management team to provide insight into market movement, customer needs, and to define marketing approach around new releases.
- Monitor and report on KPIs to the leadership team.
- Manage, support, and coach small team (2), ensuring career growth and personal development, while also ensuring that all deliverables are on time and on budget.
- Monitor and measure programs based on pre-determined KPI's to ensure success.
- Develop lead generation strategy and manage content calendar.
- Identify industry trends, and pitch fresh, compelling ideas to industry publications and speaking opportunities.
- Identify and manage industry events beneficial to pipeline development.
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables, collaborating closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of original rich content like blog posts, e-books, videos, and white papers.
- 10 + years of relevant communications experience in Healthcare IT or related field is highly desirable! Must possess experience with Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategies,Demand/Lead Generation strategies, Public Relations, Brand Representation, etc.
- Experience using WordPress, Salesforce, and Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be a plus!Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Bachelors degree Position Location:
Job ID: 283