Google Manager, Partner Technology Management, Partners, Google Technical Services in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers Google’s consumer products ecosystem to make Google’s products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
As a TSC Manager, you will provide leadership, and manage day-to-day work for a team of Partner Technology Managers (PTMs) as they work closely with partners to support and optimize our products, and maximize their use. From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will be involved in the technical support and execution of key customers. You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints and product features. Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing Google products and technologies to market and to our partners, and establishing vision and direction for the team. You will focus on tasks such as managing and optimizing technical support of our enterprise customers, delivering world class experience in resolving complex technical challenges for our customers, and driving internal and externally facing projects.
Technical Solutions Consultants in Flights Technical Services will work very closely with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in the Travel and Airline industry. As a TSC manager, you will gain a deep understanding of Google’s sophisticated travel products as well as the data feeds that drive the technology, and create new and innovative solutions for customers and partners.
The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
- Manage reactive support process in a demanding environment to the high satisfaction of our partners. Establish processes, gather metrics, manage priorities and make team assignments to handle the shifting priorities on a daily basis.
- Oversee scaling initiatives to develop self-service diagnostic tools and implementation of standardized product templates of customer managed business rules.
- Develop and drive global product support strategies; lead a high performing team of Googlers to build and execute strategies. Actively advocate for our partners, leverage data-driven user insights to influence product change and create compelling user experiences.
- Create overall operations strategies and priorities for your team which includes developing and managing launch/operational support plans for new partner-facing products and features including online help resources, user community and escalation channels. Drive strategic and analytical initiatives to improve internal and partner facing processes and department operations, working closely with partner operations and cross-functional management.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential and develop enhanced skill sets within the team. Support team members in building operational plans and developing cross-functional relationships. Inspire, lead and grow your team, including regular and effective career development, mentorship and performance management.
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years in a people management role.
- Experience coding in C++, Java or Python.
- MS/MBA degree.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Internet products and technologies.
- Experience in managing ongoing support processes, and technical projects.
- Excellent ability to communicate with technical and business stakeholders.
- Persistence, follow-through and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and consistently deliver against committed deadlines. Excellent analytical and written/spoken communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.