Kelly Services Graphic Designer in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Our client, a top 15 Pharmaceutical company in the world, is currently seeking a Graphic Designer for a 12+ month contract, located in Cambridge, MA
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large multinational company that markets metabolic & cardiovascular, respiratory & immunology, oncology and general medicine products, work for a firm with over 30,000 employees, a firm with $15+ billion dollars in revenue, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
• In house creative department works with internal business areas to provide the most economical and quality graphics and artwork for visual communications that are aligned with company brand.
• Sustains and builds the reputation and brand of the Company, ensuring that brands, corporate graphics and core values are represented and maintained across all materials internally and externally.
• Provide creative, cutting edge art direction and graphic design for advertising and other projects for on-site clients.
• Translates marketing strategy and messaging platforms to develop campaigns that deliver “breakthrough” creative.
• Design & development of visuals and graphics for company intranet/portal, internal communications and company-wide graphics for e-blasts, digital monitor/flat screen displays and posters
• Participate and drive brainstorming sessions for communication tactics with key clients.
• Primarily accountable for creative/tactical design and execution, strategic direction and adherence to company’s Brand Style and Content Guides, as it relates to the creation of promotional materials and internal communication materials.
• Assist with the design development and visual support for internal employee engagement events throughout the year ranging from employee social and educational events to company milestone celebrations.
• Social Media graphic creation and support
• Digital Flat Screen Advertisements development and support and project management.
• Position is in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment that requires problem solving, analytical and verbal/written communication skills.
• Responsible for Project Management of Internal Agency projects including developing processes for partnering with external agency partners and brand teams as well as on special projects such as foreign language materials, managed-market pull-through materials, and other opportunities for cost and operational efficiencies.
• Leads and reviews concept development, strategic development, design solutions and creative production throughout the life cycle of the project.
• The Graphic Designer is responsible for technical accuracy of design projects handed off to commercial printer and clients.
• Keep repository of data files current on server.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Communication, Advertising or similar discipline, coupled with 3+ years’ of professional graphic design experience. Must be fluent with graphics software packages: Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign) Acrobat; with extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required. Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML/CSS, Animation preferred. Cross-platform expertise between Mac and PC helpful. Experience with packaging and the art direction of photo shoots a plus.
*Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( _DANR020@kellyfinance.com_ ), however, your resume should be uploaded via the _“SUBMIT RESUME”_ button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm