Google Field Sales Manager, Google Cloud (Apigee) in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Chicago, IL, USA
Apigee Edge is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Apigee, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Ensure team readiness via coaching, to deliver reliable business attainment and business innovation.
- Provide thought leadership and lead engagement with key clients/prospects.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly business attainment.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Maintain accurate and up to date SFDC data.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Enterprise software sales. API Management, Middleware, Service Oriented Architecture, or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) experience.
- Understanding of Data and Networking technologies, the global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the target industry segment.
- Understanding of how cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption within existing large accounts.
- Proven ability to grow and lead a sales team with a strong track record of success in sales and in driving Sales and Operations teams
- Forward-looking vision to drive business growth to meet Google's business objectives; communicating a commercial strategy tailored to the market while implementing Google's corporate vision.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.