Gemini Industries Inc. Independent Consultant-Business Development in Burlington, Massachusetts
Gemini Industries Inc. provides technical, management and operations services to support National Security projects. We provide rapid response to the critical needs of our customers and those they serve. We perform analyses and develop operations plans to anticipate and prepare for the future. And we deliver advanced technology to improve our customer’s success in executing its mission.
*Location: *Burlington, MA
*Education: *Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing Communications, or an IT/Engineering-related discipline, or equivalent.
Clearance Required: Ability to obtain/maintain Secret Clearance
Primary Functions: Solution-oriented, skilled writer and business proposal-savvy individual to be a member of a Business Development team that supports proposals in the pursuit of new business opportunities in defense, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies of the Federal Government. This individual will perform a range of tasks to support the company goals and objectives in the area of New Business Development including customer research, proposal development, subcontractor coordination, and answering queries from government evaluators.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * *The individual will support the completion of Proposals ensuring that the solution is contained in the proposal documents and oral presentations in a focused and compliant manner.
- Execute tasks in support of proposal development including drafting responses to customer questions, preparing proposal sections and responses to Evaluation Notices (ENs); and maintaining accurate files and records on documentation and correspondence.
- Develop questions and interview technical and programmatic staff to obtain information to develop technical and managerial solutions.
- Work with other Gemini technical experts/proposal writers/contributors including Gemini subcontractors to meet deadlines.
- Review and identify the impacts of modifications to the solicitation.
The individual should be knowledgeable of the federal proposal process, and be experienced in the development of solutions as well as adept in producing proposal text. Critical attributes include strong written and oral communication skills, task flexibility, good organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and a “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude. The candidate must be able to handle competition-sensitive information appropriately.
- Must have the technical and organizational skills required to produce numerous products as part of large, multi-contractor proposal team efforts.
- Experience with government proposal writing or in a Government agency that generated RFPs.
- Proven ability to conceptualize and write compelling, proposal narrative and presentation slides from scratch.
- Knowledge in the use of MS Office business applications.
- Direct proposal development experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-volume proposal environment for a federal support services contracting firm is desired.
- Track record of high performance in a competitive industry or setting.
- Experience supporting a program with A&AS; contractor support desired.
- Completion of 3-5 industry recognized proposal training courses.
- Experience in both task order proposal and large, multi faceted proposals that include: technical/management volumes and past performance volumes.
- Expertise in developing graphics concepts, a plus
*Travel: *Travel may be required as necessary.
Direct inquiries to:
Evelyn Ashey Gemini Industries Inc. 200 Wheeler Road Burlington, MA 01803 TEL: (781) 203-0100 FAX: (781) 203-0098 firstname.lastname@example.org
**Gemini Industries Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to abiding by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability and any other basis protected by applicable law.
Location: Burlington, MA (Headquarters)
Job Code: 22
# of Openings: 1