Nuance Digital Marketing Solution Architect in Burlington, Massachusetts
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: Demand for digital technologies to support our organization’s marketing activities is rapidly increasing; as a result, our Nuance Digital Marketing Technology Group is expanding. We are looking for talented and passionate team players to join us to build next generation of Nuance’s digital marketing eco-system.
The Senior Digital Marketing Solution Architect is responsible for providing leadership in digital marketing systems analysis, design, configuration, implementation and support for Nuance marketing business operation and application needs. He/she works with his/her business peers throughout the organization to understand their needs and to continue enriching Nuance digital marketing platform features and functionality. He/she also works with his/her business peers to ensure marketing technology consistency throughout the organization, to make effective use of our digital marketing applications, tools and technology. The focus is on understanding digital marketing needs, and defining Nuance marketing technology requirements and roadmaps to help Nuance business groups address those needs and reach their marketing goals.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and oral skills, with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities; be able to work in a varied, fast paced and results-driven environment with clear understanding of responsibility and accountability; be able to successfully manage one's time and work across functional groups. With fast changing technologies, we are also expecting the person to be a quick learner and connect our business needs with technologies, working with sound judgment and minimal instruction.
The candidate must be a strong team player with a positive attitude to always move things forward; also can work independently with minimal supervision. He or she must be a self-starter and trustworthy; work well under pressure, understand customer priorities and have the desire to strive to exceed expectations.
This position will report to Director of Technology, Digital Marketing group.
• Partner with Nuance divisional and regional marketing business groups to have a deep understanding of divisional marketing vision and product marketing strategy; use technology and business skills to improve divisional GTM efficiency and productivity through innovative, agile marketing processes and the latest digital marketing technologies.
• Define and advance Nuance digital marketing technology roadmap, vision and strategy; at the same time, advocate and lead the efforts to drive and execute Nuance digital marketing vision and strategy across all divisions by establishing business goals, objectives and implementation plans for achieving these goals and objectives.
• Work closely with key marketing business stakeholders to collect and prioritize their digital marketing needs and translate their requirements into marketing technology solutions.
• Facilitate discussions with marketing business users, Nuance IT partners and external vendors to help business users to understand how Nuance Digital Marketing technology platform can help to improve marketing operation efficiency and shorten go-to-market time.
• Responsible for writing various types of documentation including business requirements, functional specifications, marketing process flows, and user acceptance plans.
• Collaborate closely with Nuance IT, implementation partners and Nuance Creative team as a product owner to ensure technology solution is implemented according to business requirements using Agile/Scrum development process.
• Work closely with our offshore developers on technical implementation and system integration; not afraid to get hands dirty by doing coding, prototyping and marketing system configurations.
• Conduct and lead regular Agile/Scrum meetings to ensure various stakeholder responsibility and marketing technology solution implementation on time with quality.
• Project management, planning and coordination activities; exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced digital marketing environment.
• 3+ years’ extensive experience working as business analyst in marketing environment; familiar with marketing operations, marketing campaign and lead generation processes.
• 3+ years’ experience with various digital marketing technology platforms and solutions, such as: web content management system, campaign automation system, data management system, marketing data tracking and analytics system.
• 5+ years’ experience in software engineering and system integration with various technology stacks
• Knowledge and applied experience with digital marketing strategy and analytics (social media, SEM, SEO, and display advertising).
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong aptitude for problem-solving, applying resourcefulness and creativity toward finding solutions.
• Strong analytical skills; able to review large amounts of data and to form hypotheses and draw meaningful patterns and insights from disparate data sources. Explain complex data in a clear manner to non-technical stakeholders
• Strong critical thinking skills; able to understand goals and objectives of web products and projects, and provide recommendations regarding how to use web metrics, customer feedback and market or industry benchmarks to monitor success towards goals and objectives
• Open-minded, willing to learn new technologies as required and provide recommendations and ideas to improve Marketing technology platform.
• Be able to learn a technology application or tool quickly to setup and configure for business use.
• Strong software engineering and large system integration architecting experience, understand best practices and software design patterns.
• Experience with digital marketing systems such as: web content management, campaign automation, data tracking and reporting, salesforce.com, etc.
• Knowledge with general web application framework, data integration and ETL
• Adobe Marketing Cloud: AEM, Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, Target, Audience Manager
Education: Bachelor 's degree with computer science. Huge plus with additional business degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Division: G&A (Including IT)
External Company URL: www.nuance.com