Haemonetics Senior Global Product Manager in Braintree, Massachusetts
Title: Senior Global Product Manager
Location: United States-Massachusetts-Braintree
Job Number: 171111485
Responsible for the marketing and implementation of the tactical plans that maximize profitable growth and return on investment of a product line or platform for Haemonetics. These product lines may be regional or global in scope, are of moderate complexity, have a well-defined scope, and provide value to the Company in the short or long-term. Through exceptional leadership of a combination virtual and direct cross functional teams, he/she will advance the growth of the product line and create sustainable growth.
• Works as a Marketing team member and with other Marketing and Sales team members to translate voice of the customer and global/regional market intelligence into clear product requirements.
• Leads “cradle to grave” product life cycle process through disciplined stage gate and program management approaches.
• Directs the preparation of short and long-term plans and budgets based on corporate goals and growth objectives. Reviews financial and operational performance and identifies, presents and monitors plans to achieve short and longer term goals.
• Coordinates with Manufacturing & Supply Chain to ensure proper demand forecasting; makes trade-off decisions relative to customer allocations; assesses make/buy decisions and participates in capacity planning relevant to the product line.
• Works with R&D to set priorities and lifecycle development plans
• Develops and manages milestones as well as coordinate completion of all phases of the program. Ensures timelines, cost and performance of product criteria are being me; and communicates and timely resolves issues as they arise.
• Coordinates with Regulatory, Legal and Quality functions – reviews trends relative to Quality issues and ensures the prioritization of appropriate corrective actions; identifies key expansion opportunities and influences/ prioritizes regulatory submissions.
• Leads effective regional coordination with contacts across all functions & geographies.
• Builds credible customer relationships that strengthen the product line’s position in the market.
• Keeps apprised of critical issues facing all areas the product line, both internally and externally. Effectively identifies issues and obstacles and effectively manages resolution.
• Establishes and maintains an effective system of communication throughout the organization; ensures that all key employees understand and implement plans, procedures and contingencies to achieve objectives.
• Prepares and reports on monthly performance including key metrics and deliverables with the Operating Committee and as required.
• Ensures that all activities and operations are implemented in accordance with the highest ethical standards and are carried out in compliance with company policies and local, state, federal and international regulations and laws.
Required Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
Preferred Other Advanced degree with 7
years of experience in the medical technology/healthcare industry
Licenses and Certifications:
Preferred LEAN, Six Sigma Experience
Candidate Background: Skills,
Job: Project Management