BlackBerry Corporation Sr. Channel Account Manager, Hosting & Manage Service Providers in Boston, Massachusetts
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
As a Sr. Channel Account Manager, Hosting & Manage Service Providers, you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and launching Service Providers (Hosters, MSPs and Cloud Service Providers) to drive BlackBerry Software Sales within the NALA region. This is a Sales Role that requires the individual to have a strong grounding in Channel and Cloud Sales.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and launching Managed Service Provider / Hosters with the Key/Top 5 partners within North America.
- Driving sales and overall messaging of BlackBerry's Software Solutions and Services to the selected current and prospective Service Provider Partners through their Consumer, Enterprise, VAS, ISV, Public Sector, SMB, and Retail/Indirect Channels.
- Actively managing & supporting Service Providers through all stages of the sales cycle including sales planning, delivery of sales programs/incentives to promote awareness and demand generation
- Building and maintaining senior management level relationships Service Providers within NALA to gain an understanding of their businesses and key priorities to identify joint regional sales strategies and tactics for achievement of sell-out targets.
- Managing the closure of the top sales funnel opportunities with Service Providers and their customers.
- Structuring the commercial relationship with Service Providers (quarterly executive meetings, monthly business meetings, weekly sales calls).
- Analyzing and proposing new business and partnership opportunities in line with the strategy and direction set by Sales management.
- Partnering with BlackBerry Marketing teams to develop regional Service Providers Marketing activities, programs, incentives, product updates and customer promotions and at the same time working within budget requirements.
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Channel and/or Hosting Sales Experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience delivering Managed Services/ Cloud Services or similar solutions tied to enterprise application management and hosting
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy
- Demonstrated carrier or key channel management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Understanding and clear ability to accelerate customer adoption
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Proven track record of managing contract negotiations with tier 1 service providers
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Needs to be open to travel 40 – 50% of the time within NALA region
- Proven experience with successfully building and executing strategic growth initiatives
- Understanding of a typical Service Provider and/or Carrier business
- Previous software solution sales experience and business development skills, gained within the wireless, high tech or telecom industry.
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities.
Job Family Group Name: Sales
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled