Jobs For the Future Senior Graphic Designer in Boston, Massachusetts
Jobs For the Future
Jobs for the Future is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status. Jobs for the Future requests priority referrals of Protected Veterans for this job opening, and all other externally posted company employment opportunities.
Senior Graphic Designer
At Jobs for the Future-you can call us JFF-we believe that everyone deserves the
education and training needed to pursue a career. It shouldn't matter if a person can't
afford it, needs help with transportation or childcare, needs to develop new skills, or doesn't
know how to move out of a minimum wage job to a more financially secure career. If
someone is willing to make the effort, that person should have the support he or she needs
to get on a pathway to economic opportunity. In the end, economic mobility leads to a stronger US economy.
For nearly 35 years, JFF has created the programs, influenced the policy, worked with
partners in the field-such as community-based organizations, government agencies,
educators, employers, and funders-to make sure that needed support is available. Our
services range from education to workforce development across the United States.
Our Communications team wants to talk if you are:
- an experienced graphic designer who is committed to bringing your talent to a nationally known mission-driven organization
- get excited about advancing strong brands with a storytelling mindset
- sharing design thinking and mentoring junior designers
- constantly updating your extensive print and digital portfolios
We think our senior graphic designer will:
- be searching for a senior-level role that demands design execution over the managerial needs of creative direction
- have several years of graphic design experience, preferably both agency and in house
- work to understand the goal and strategy behind a project before beginning any work
- freely ask questions and communicate through projects while also respecting deadlines
Bottom line: if you are passionate about producing great design in a collaborative environment working with partners across the organization, we can't wait to see your work!
Visit our careers page at http://www.jff.org/about-us/jobs-jff to apply with your resume and cover letter (and please don't forget the cover letter, we are excited to learn more about you!). Our team will review applicants, contact qualified candidates, and share more about the job.
This is an incredible time to join JFF which celebrates 35 years next year and offers the best of an established and an entrepreneurial organization. Want to know more about life as a JFFer? Some perks include:
- Tuition reimbursement & professional growth opportunities
- Summer Flex-A-Days!
- 401(k) matching AND contribution
- Healthcare paid at 90%
- Commuter benefits
Thanks for your interest in JFF!