American Express Senior Channel Partner Manager, US Channels - InAuth (New York , NY) in Boston, Massachusetts
About the Company
InAuth is the leading digital device intelligence company for a mobile-first world. The InAuth Security Platform delivers the most advanced device identification, risk detection, and analysis capabilities possible to help organizations limit risk, remove friction and reduce fraud within their digital channels. With safer digital transactions, banks, payment networks, merchants, healthcare providers, governments and other organizations are better positioned to capture new revenue opportunities and compete more effectively in an “always-on” world. InAuth is headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Santa Monica, CA and London, UK. Find out more at http://www.inauth.com/.
_Senior Channel Partner Manager, US Channels_
InAuth is experiencing rapid growth and are looking for the best of the best to join our Channel sales team. We are hiring independent, self-motivated, and experienced sales professionals responsible for growing our customer base across our Partner relationships. We are known for our integrity, honesty, and fast-paced environment and are interested in people who possess similar characteristics.
As an InAuth Senior Channel Partner Manager, you will have access to the finest technology and resources in the mobile security industry. For your first 90 days, you will work closely with the team learning the product and engaging with our existing partners. Partnership managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners with a focus on developing strategies to increase revenue for InAuth.
- Drive revenue through Channel Partner resellers to achieve long-term growth and Channel Partner success.
- Manage ongoing training and overall enablement programs for the Channel Partners.
- Drive requirements and help develop sales tools, promotions and supporting materials for the Channel Partners.
- Liaise with the Channel Partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Assist with Channel Partner feedback to provide product roadmap recommendations for internal planning.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives and activities, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
- Participate and develop quarterly business reviews with Channel Partners to include status of the partnership and InAuth updates to include new products/offerings, market updates and industry highlights.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships and build efficiencies in the Channel Partner group.
- Build and maintain Channel pipeline consisting of multi-size opportunities.
- Consistently manage and produce accurate sales forecast and pipeline using SalesForce.
- Meet required channel sales activities including presentations, proposals, channel partner sales quotas, and customer satisfaction results
Are you up for a challenge? These are the qualifications we are looking for: * Ability to work individually and as part of a team * 7 years Channel Partnership Management and/or Direct experience in a sales or sales role * Skilled communicator with excellent presentation skills and executive presence * Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful, and a positive attitude * Ability to develop long term business relationships * Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and SalesForce * Strong writing and follow up skills * 30 – 35% travel Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Senior Channel Partner Manager, US Channels - InAuth (New York , NY)
Location: New York
Other Locations: US-Connecticut-Stamford, US-Massachusetts-Boston
Requisition ID: 17008281