General Electric Senior Channel Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
The Alternate Channel Director (ACD) will work with all LCS segments to drive growth in the alternate & non-acute healthcare markets, drive financial results, ensure compliance and be accountable for keeping the risk profile within the US region as well as driving channel effectiveness.
He/She will collaborate with Sales Region P&L to determine opportunities available for alternative distribution channels and partners; develop appropriate and effective channel strategies and support programs by working with cross functional partners. The ACD will manage commercial operations and inside sales for the alternate channel and coach channel partners effectiveness to drive growth of the LCS product portfolio.
• Deploy channel strategy & initiatives with co-development and guidance of LCS Segment Leaders
• Develop and execute operating plan and forecasting for alternative channel segments in US region
• Responsible for growth, coverage and penetration of the alternate/non-acute market within the channel segment inside US
• Enhance the utilization of existing channels with a view to integrate and simplify where appropriate, help formulate strategies for identifying, developing and managing new channels by leveraging synergies across P&L teams inside US region
• Monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives
• Execute Op Mechs for performance reviews with channel partners and Regional Sales Managers
• Ensure effectiveness of recruitment, onboarding and management of channels inside the US region.
• Manage channel partners relationships on day-to-day basis and provide transactional support
Leading Channel Development
• Execute initiatives created in order to Identify key segments, territories and product lines for your region to help drive effective and efficient regionalized Go-to-market strategy
• Execute appropriate coverage model defined for the US region. Help identifying channel competitive landscape by zone and work with the channel partners and zone sales managers to execute strategy developed
• Cultivating long-term relationship with strategic channel partners to support business growth.
• Responsible for cross P&L/Sales Team conflicts monitoring and developing rules of engagement
• Ensure that the assessment of channel partner profile with regards of its growth ability is updated
Bachelor degree or above
At least 20 years’ experience in channel partner management, preferably at Healthcare related sales, services, marketing or operations management
At least 10 years’ sales and marketing experience with Diagnostic Cardiology products
Demonstrated experience and success in the management of alternative sales channels
Direct and/or indirect leadership experience
Strong executive presence with exceptional ability to present to C-suite level decision makers
Proven success of business coaching
Fluent English and local language speaking (Portuguese and/or Spanish)
Strong negotiation skills
Proven coordination and influencing skills to set and drive an agenda with third parties
Customer focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to internal and external customer needs
Ability to build rapport, energize and influence people
Analytical with strong ability to present findings in a concise and simple manner
Interpersonal flexibility, tolerance and listening skills
Strong ethics, integrity and compliance orientation
Strong expertise in local Healthcare Legislation and regulations
Proven senior level success in managing sales channels of multiple products in Healthcare equipment sales and flow business sales
Experienced strategic leadership skills
Locations: United States; Alabama, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.