State Street Sector Sales Consultant, Managing Director in Boston, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
The Sector Solutions team is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer /prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every prospect / customer in order to increase top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Drive revenue, but must be willing to minimize short term transactions in favor of long term strategic relationships and revenue streams
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to prospects through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Owns revenue target and coordinates a virtual deal teams
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Developing an sales detailed territory and individual account plans
- Maintain accurate records, keeping accurate records will ensure that State Street always has the information needed to make well educated and focused decisions.
- Strong consultative skills
Ability to recognize and sell complex deals
Maintain accurate records, keeping accurate records to make well educated and focused decisions
- Strong consultative skills /ability to communicate with “C” level Executives
- Ability to create and manage territory and individual account plans
- Can stay self-motivated during long sales cycles
- Ability to recognize and sell complex deals
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Sector Sales Consultant, Managing Director
Job ID: 161849
Full/Part Time: Full FTE