Danaher Corporation Regional Sales Manager (Boston, MA) in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Nobel Biocare is a world leader in the field of innovative implant-based dental restorations – from single-tooth to fully edentulous indications. Nobel Biocare offers you a great place to work by giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your effort and achievements.
TheRegional Sales Manager manages and directs the dental sales activities of the sales force within designated regional geography to achieve company’s sales goals through effective leadership of the sales cycle, expense budgets and working collaboratively across other functional areas that support the promotion and sale of products into the dental market. Our compensation package includes base pay plus variable pay based on achieving and overdriving results.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Planned co-travel with territory representative (TR) when calling on existing and new customers, access their needs and characteristics. Present appropriate, products, solutions and services.
- Analyze and assess TR’s ability to analyze customer and territory sales trends. Assist TR’s sales activity based on territory needs to ensure that territory attains or exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales goals.
- Maintain regular contact with TR’s on results with existing customers to strengthen relationships and ensure satisfaction with products, solutions and services offered; implement and monitor creative marketing activities aimed at expanding/growing core business.
- Identify and maintain regular contact with prospective customers; develop and implement creative strategies aimed at converting these prospective customers from competition to a new customer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influential thought leaders. Utilize these relationships to expand market share.
- Monitor TR’s ability to maintain accurate customer files and records in order to have complete and up-to-date customer information, which can be shared among the (local) organization.
- Report to the management about any product issues, loss or potential loss of key customers, or competitive sales strategies that negatively or positively affect local sales.
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, clinical studies, competitive activity, and other general information of interest to company or to customers. Apply this knowledge for your strategies and tactics to develop your commercial activity.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company policies and procedures and demonstrate the ability to effectively implement them at the territory level.
- Establish and maintain a travel schedule that will allow consistent contact with TR’s on development of sales plan with existing and potential customers.
- Manage assigned geographical region within allocated expense budget.
- Complete all administrative paperwork in a timely manner.
- Participate in (inter-)national and local trade shows and company meetings as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline is required.
A minimum of 5 years of achievement oriented sales experience with Nobel Biocare or equivalent experience with direct competition or a minimum of 6 years in achievement oriented sales, preferably in the medical device field.
- A minimum of 1 year proven track record of successful people management experience.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrates year by year superior performance.
Empowerment of people and leadership capabilities.
Demonstrated ability to digest, comprehend, and verbalize highly technical product and clinical information related to company and industry products.
- Demonstrated professional sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to teach and present programs on the application and uses of company products.
Intermediate computer skills.
Laptop, iPad, iPhone and company car provided.
- All business expenses will be reimbursed.
- Region includes: New England Region
- Key States: ME, NH, VT, RI, MA,and parts ofN. CT.
- Overnight Travel:Approximately 10% .
Sales representative should be based out of: Boston, MA
Nobel Biocare USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and industrial solutions. Our globally diverse team of 59,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.5B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 2,000% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Nobel Biocare
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: NOB001480