Verint Systems, Inc. Regional Sales Manager - Banking and Retail in Boston, Massachusetts
Regional Sales Manager - Banking and Retail
Job ID 11732
Overview of Job Function:
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing existing accounts and developing new opportunities to increase our top and bottom line. The Sales Manager will be assigned an individual sales quota of bookings responsibility within an assigned region and/or end user verticals.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
· Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting and profiling and conducting a minimum of three (3) new prospect appointments per week.
· Provide effective sales presentations/product demonstrations to prospective customer management, including hosting Company site visits if necessary.
· Maintain effective relationships with established customers by monitoring installed systems and developing strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through expansions and upgrades and additional systems.
· Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution.
· Prepares appropriate sales order paperwork to ensure purchase order reflects appropriate configuration/ solution for customer.
· By way of the company’s CRM tool, provides the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
· Provides routine updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
· (this is a duplicate from above)Oversee and maintain customer / company confidentiality regarding project rollouts and procedures.
· Maintain a thorough on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends.
· Provide ad hoc reports and performs assigned projects as needed.
· College Degree or equivalent experience
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience selling complex security and/or video-based technology Must have experience managing large, high dollar value projects and accounts
· Comprehensive experience with in-direct sales through integrators, leveraging a strong network of relationships.
· Knowledge of emerging market needs in the field of video-based security technologies including information technology, local and wide area networks, wireless devices, and software analytics.
· Must have good technical competency to understand and effectively communicate information about Verint products
· Proven capability to successfully penetrate into end users and call on senior level organizational contacts.
· Creative problem solver with sound judgment and high degree of integrity
· Strong selling and closing techniques with a proven history of high dollar sales success within the security space.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Effective written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels
· Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to multitask in demanding customer environments
· Willingness to travel on occasion outside of assigned region and throughout the U.S. region as required
Successful completion of the background check process, including but not limited to employment, education, criminal convictions, OFAC, SS Verification and credit, where available and in accordance with federal and local regulations
· IT background preferred
· Prior experience in the security industry preferred
· Familiarity with VERINT Products is preferred
· Four year degree preferred