Mentor Graphics Program Manager - Cabling Consulting (Capital) - 5893 in Boston, Massachusetts
Program Manager - Cabling Consulting (Capital) - 5893
Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Program Manager - Cabling Consulting (Capital) - 5893
Job Location: US – MA - Boston
Job Category: Consulting
The PM will be responsible for leading and executing consulting programs and working with customers for implementing and deploying a harness design and manufacturing process utilizing Mentor Graphics Capital tool suite. He will need to work with customer to ensure a focused approach for leveraging the strength of Capital tool suite to address the customer wire harness design problems and fully realize the ROI of adopting the Capital toolset.
PM will need to drive new wire harness consulting services opportunities by collaborating with sales channel and product division and through direct interaction with customers. Pursue and close opportunities using requirements capture, project scoping, estimating, proposal generation, ROI development and effective presentations.
As a PM you will be contributing to the success of a team of consultants, product specialists and account managers by increasing the deployment of Mentor Graphics SW in America’s region accounts. Primary focus will be on Mentor Graphics customers in Automotive, Aerospace & Military Industry.
• Engaging with customers to use and deploy Mentor Graphics Capital SW for electrical system design and manufacturing
• Work with customers and technical sales resources to define and document recommended deployment plans
• Execute and manage deployment projects at customer site according to agreed upon deployment plan with constant communication and coordination with consulting management, sales team and SW engineering.
• Deliver technical workshops as determined in deployment projects
• Work with consulting management and account managers to identify customer business challenges and clearly articulate Mentor’s value proposition to solve those challenges.
• Uncover new opportunities, help refine technical requirements, and win the trust of stakeholders and champions in target accounts.
• Providing technical assistance to customers including technical problem solving
• Communicate customer technical requirements to product marketing
• Travel will be involved mainly within America’s region, occasionally international
• Experience in wire harness design and manufacturing processes, and understanding of key issues in
Cabling, Automotive, Aerospace or Harness manufacturing industry and its principles, practices and techniques
• Experience with Mentor Graphics Capital tools or other electrical system design tools
• Demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts
• Understand changing trends, technology and key issues in the Cabling industry and its principles, practices and techniques
• Program and Project management and communication (written and verbal) skills, preferable PMB certification
• BS/EE or MS/EE, 7+ years of electrical harness design and manufacturing experience desired
• US citizenship required
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes 401k matching, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Life, Short/Long Term Disability, and a generous time off plan.
This position may require access to export-controlled technology. If an export license is required and Mentor Graphics elects to apply for such a license, then candidates must be approved and licensed by the applicable government authorities as a condition of employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, color, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status .