Boston University PARTNERSHIP MANAGER, Center for English Language & Orientation in BOSTON, Massachusetts
Tracking Code 4835/G1817 Job Description
The Partnership Manager reports to the Associate Director of Business Development and is responsible for the oversight of several key types of partner relationships at CELOP including universities, recruitment partner agencies, corporate partners sending student groups, and sponsorship organizations. The Partnership Manager collaborates with the Associate Director of Business Development on building and maintaining new partnerships to generate significant enrollment in CELOP programs, provide CELOP with market insights, and meet CELOP’s and Boston University’s high standards for professionalism. The Partnership Manager also supports CELOP marketing activities including supporting CELOP website and social media page updates.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
- Support the Associate Director of Business Development to develop, manage, and nurture partnerships which generate enrollment for CELOP programs.
- Assist the Associate Director of Business with the vetting of new partners.
- Maintain and strengthen existing partnerships through regular communication covering coordination for incoming students, market insights and trends, feedback on proposed programs, and the provision of high quality customer service for partner inquiries and requests.
- Provide ongoing training covering CELOP programs and Boston University policies and procedures for existing partners and initial trainings for new partners.
- Manage partner relationships to ensure the effective and accurate promotion of CELOP programs and representation of Boston University and evaluate partnerships on a cyclical basis for value and fit for CELOP.
- Communicate with CELOP staff including Admissions and the Academic Team regarding programs and enrollments related to partners.
- Supervise and team with student workers as needed to perform tasks which may include production of a partner newsletter, management of social media accounts, sending of partner reference check forms, and other basic tasks subject to the approval of the Associate Director of Business Development.
- Collaborate with the Associate Director of Business Development to develop systems and processes. Manage and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects and periodical tasks adhering to strict deadlines. Required Skills
Bachelor’s degree, with three to five years of professional experience in fast paced operational environment and one to two years of account management experience, preferably within an educational environment. Superb organizational and prioritization skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet all deadlines. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally and to work outside of normal hours if needed. Strong customer service orientation and related skills. Excellent communication skills including verbal and written communication. Highly developed cross-cultural communication skills and self-awareness and the ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds, including those who speak English as a second language. Experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular